Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hats

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge 59
HATS

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

I was so tempted to use an image I love called Hat Shop but decided to use the individual hat images and make a pop up box card for a change but try to make it look like a haberdashery shop where hopefully hats would be found lol.  Not sure I succeeded but most of all I had fun making this and that is what crafting is all about and it is a rather fun 'Hats off to You' card.  I did add the text to the images before printing.



Ingredients:-
  • image - Magnifying Glass from the Greek Crisis series by IKEsART
  • colouring medium - Polychromos, gold pen
  • from my stash - ribbon, peel off hat stickers, bows, pearls, net leaves, feathers, flowers
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing and you certainly pulled it off so well :-D Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi