Followers

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Ground Hog

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge 55
What's the Weather

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

Now I rather liked this image Ike has just drawn and so perfect for this challenge but I had to and find out what this Ground Hog thing is all about as it is somewhat new to me.  I guess living in Saudi we pretty much know what the weather will be, Summer all year long although we do have a sort of winter when the winds pick up and the temperatures drop and then in the Summer it is rather like an over lol but a true winter as I know we have in the UK, well I have not seen one of those for a wee while now and don't really have any desire to see on in the near future.  I guess I am a sunshine lover through and through :)  I know the digi image has snowflakes but the nearest we get to the wet stuff is a wee bit of rain so I am going to pretend the snowflakes are big drops of water sparkling in the sun hahaha.



Ingredients:-
  • image - Ground Hog by IKEsART
  • colouring medium - Polychromos, Promarkers and Pan Pastels
  • dies - Spellbinders Victorian Medllion 3



I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

2 comments:

  1. Excellent card and I love how you coloured him :-) I know exactly what you mean about your weather - at least I have slightly more variations as it is wet and windy now and sometimes I get hail !!!! :-D
    Thank you for making this for me.

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Ike's blog and I had to come see it in "person" - your coloring is SO gorgeous!! It looks like he could walk right off the card :) Fabulous job! ~ Christi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi